Get Involved – Volunteer at Victoria Park Community Centre
We would love to welcome you as a volunteer at Victoria Park Community Centre! Volunteering is a great way to get involved with your local community, meet new friends and learn new skills.
There are many different ways in which you can get involved…here are a few suggestions:
• Help with events or activities at the centre
• Get involved with setting up bookings
• Overseeing wedding or party packages
• Helping out on special event days
• Being part of our organising committee
• Covering the centre office or assist with marketing and publicity
Tell us your interests and skills. Everyone has something to offer and the more support we get, the more we can offer to our local community.
“I’m absolutely ‘blown away’ by the genuine manner of people who work in and use the centre. As a new volunteer I feel welcomed, valued and part of something that is worth being part of ”
Contact Us for More Volunteering Information